As of right now we are waiting on the Coast Guards final inspection that was postponed to let us know if our current life rafts can be used this season. In the event that we need to update them. The season may be delayed to mid July or cancelled until we can get them! We will gladly comply, but as of right now all Jim Bouys are on backorder at least 4 months out from the manufacturer and ship in from out of the country. This unfortunatly would put things out of our control.
We are NOT taking any reservations or booking until we’re given the Coast Guards go ahead. We hope you understand that we want to ensure you and our crews safety. Thank you for being so patient with us. We will update once our inspection is rescheduled.